Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Waiting to Fly.

Auckland city airport, New Zealand. 6:40 PM, 14th of July, 2010

Heh, today's been CRAZY to say the least, So I ended up staying up sometime past 11PM, waiting for KOTOR to finish downloading. So I was up semi-late, and as a result, I compensated by sleeping in. Typical me. :p So I got up this morning to update Celery website for what will be my last time until I return to New Zealand. I was expecting to be able tio post this as I wrote it on my blog here- but it turns out the 'free wifi internet' at the airport here costs money. :p Ironic, huh? So this post is actually a delayed one. But anyhow, the airport here has changed a lot since I was last here- but we still managed to find our way through it. I'm surprised actually at how full it is here, waiting at teh gates to get on the airplane, mind you, it is a full flight...

I just noticed that from where I'm sitting, I can see the moon. It's a thin, yelow slither that reminds me of the Cat from Alice in Wonderland, smiling. Mum just went over to get a video of it- since she decided to put our camera into checked bagage- and she informs me that the glass is too reflective to get a good shot... Oh well. Anyway, one of the things that will be funny, is we're gogin to arrive in Canada a few hours before we leave. Yeah, I know that sounds weird, but that's just how time-lines work. I like to joke that we're takign a TARDIS. SO it's almost 7 PM now, and i'm just thinking about how we have ages more to wait until we're up in the air.

The battery on the laptop only lasts around three hours- so I should probably save it for the two hour stopover in Vancouver, where my brother will probably play a game of Age of Empires. Oh well, at least I brought my drawing stuff. :p Speaking of drawing- That's somethingelse I should do on the plane: Plan a Manga. Heh, I've been slacking on so many projects lately it feels like. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon. ;) I'll write another post in Vancouver probably, talking about the movies, the flight, and the airplane food. (You KNOW you hate that food, if you claim otherwise, you are in denial. :p)
Well, until next time, this is Icey disappearing through the screenlayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment