Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Don't blink! Wal-Mart has been invaded!

Grandma and Grandpa's house, Canada. 6:23 PM, 19th of July, 2010.

Whew, sorry about the delay! Busy busy busy here! So let's go back a few days to the seventeenth, shall we? Saturday. It was finally time to get out of the house, and off the property. We went to Bow Valley. (Yes, the same Bow Valley that if any of you saw the news here recently- you'd have heard that human bones were found on the campground the day after we were there. I promis you, it wasn't me!) So we went for a little walk of around one and a half hours on the Many Springs trail. I took the camera with me and got some AWESOME photos. :p (I'll be uploading photos when we're in Calgary for the week my brother is speed skating- we leave here for there on Thursday. It's currently Monday.)

on Sunday... I slept in... Until midday... >.<>.< We also set a new record for not losing "The Game" that day! It wasn't until some time around 6 PM that Mum announced that she lost.

KittyMarie, Insanity, you both just lost The Game. :p *glomp*

As for today, I told Mum last night to make sure I was up when it was still morning, rather than sleeping until noon again. We went to two Chapters book stores, one Indigo book store, one craft store, and a couple grocery stores- and a Wal-Mart.

Now, I have news for Matt and Iluvhorses:

matt, they had glowwing stuff for sale at the craft shop. Loads of glow sticks, glow neaklaces, glow bracelets, glow wands, glow swords (not quite lightsaber-like though... not long enough and a normal sword hilt wit ha wide hand guard. <_<), and pretty much just lots of glowwy stuff. "^'-'^" When I saw it, I stopped to take a photo of the stall for you. :p

Iluvhorses, (and I guess Matt could read this too due to his game in development. :p) As I was waling through Wal-Mart, we went to the far end of the store. Soon it will no longer safe to go to Wal-Mart. The Stone Angels are here on earth! I saw them and grabbed Mum's arm instantly. "DON'T BLINK!" (I think sopme people thought iIwas weird calling that out- mind you, I am weird. :p) I got a photo of it for you. :p I think that particular Wal-mart is semi safe for now though, as there was only one, and there were people constantly looking around the store, so that explained why it was stuck in place. ^_^ The Photo (And Matt's glowwy photo) will be posted when I'm in Calgary.

So after going to all those stores- we had lunch (Two doughnuts and a bottle of flavored milk each.) and headed back to the house. At Chapers I got "The Last Airbender: Zuko's Story" and "The Last Airbender" (the manga-movie adaptation) mangas, and also orderd four other mangas through the store, (they arrive in one or two weeks they said at the store.) as they wern't in any of the 'nearby' stores. (XD basically, there were none of them in all of Alberta it looked like. :p I was getting Miki Falls, by Mark Crilley. By the way, his paneling is amazing! :p)
So there's a quick summery of the past few days! And it sounds like we're going on another mini trip tomorrow, so I'll be sure to take photos! ;)
Until next time- (again. :p) this is Icey disappearing through the screen layer. ;)

3 comments:

  1. =O.O= Icey....really? Haha....I thought I was safe...but...NO....oh...and when you go to mod this comment....ICEY YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!!

    :P Have fun in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are having a great time so far. :D Can't wait to read more.

    XD I JUST LOST THE GAME TOO! >.<

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are probably more angels in the storeroom, and that one angel you saw is looking for a ship to crash into the store. Better keep an eye out.
    ~Van

    ReplyDelete