Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another delayed update.

Grandma and Grandpa's house, Canada. 8:13 AM, 22nd of July, 2010.

I seem to be on a one post every two-oor-three days schedule... Well here's another post. :p Yesturday we went to Elbow falls, long car drive, short walk. I did get quite a few pictures though. :p On the car ride back, we took a different route that had a lot of signs warning of winding roads for the next four kilometers/miles (I can't remember what the sign said... XD) and it was fitting, as the roads were about as windy as normal new Zealand roads! (Are the spellings for those two words- windy -the same? XD I'm not talking about wind, but the side-to-side and up-and-down motion.) Afterwards, we were expecting my Auntie to come around for lunch- but she ended up being a couple hours late, so we had dinner instead. Curry Kumera Soup- without the Kumera, and instead, Yams. Strangly I think I prefer it that way; not quite as spicy.

Yesturday not as much happened- I went on a walk with Mum around the property, and thankfully she could find her way back. XD I got blisterd on the backs of my feet (I was forced to wear gumboots that were wayyy to small..... Owwwwww.... The Blister on my left foot was around an inch across, the othe was only a centimeter.) I took lots of pictures of my grandparent's cat yesturday, Zaphy. Absolutely gorgeous coloring. :p I got one photo of he doing one of her stretches, it was cute/funny. She's a few months alder than I am.

I'm not sure what time we're leaving for the city today, but check-in is around three PM or four PM I think. We might stop in at the bookstore that I've got my books orderd to, to see if they're in yet. We got an email sayign that three of four of them have shipped. (The first three: Spring, Summer, Autum. We don't know if they've arrived yet. :p) We're waitign for a call from my Auntie who lives in the city- We were talkign about going and doing somethign this evening... I mightget to see The Last Airbender tonight! *quickly hops of the computer to go hyper, then returns after* Ahem. ^_^ (Update at 10 AM, my Auntie called, and yes we will go see it! :D :D :D)

Kitty, you just lost the game AGAIN, HA! >.<

I got a photo of the Confused Corn Chips ready to upload when I get to the hotel, but since everything here is written twice- in English, then French -I've also gotten my Mum (She knows French) to help translate what the french o nthe packet says. This packet of corn chips truly got lost in translation to BOTH English AND French. :p
Until next time, this is Icey dissappearing through the screen layer. ;)

2 comments:

  1. :D Good thing you went out with your mom...and not your brother. You might have gotten lost again. :P

    Let me know how you liked the Last Airbender...I know a BUNCH of people who absolutely /hated/ the movie because it strayed so far from the series. I dun want to see it, but I'm just curious to see what everyone says about it. :D

    *has lost the game again now*

    ReplyDelete
  2. =O.o= Really? Am I gonna lose every time I read your posts? =D Love the cat.

    ReplyDelete