Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Long time no post.

Grandma and Grandpa's House, Canada. 4:10 PM, 3rd of July. 2010.

Sorry, but what can I say? The city turned out to be quite boring... I find myself both surprised and not surprised at the same time as to how the week went there. To sum it up: Yoshi speed Skating. I am severally limiting my complaining here, as the whole trip seems to have become all about Yoshi.... Deja Vu:

1. Get up at 7 AM
2. Eat Breakfast
3. Goto rink to drop off Yoshi
4. Return to hotel
5. Call dad over Skype (That wasn't so bad though. :p)
6. Ruch back to pick up Yoshi at 4 PM
7. Go have dinner
8. Yoshi goes in pool around 8 PM so he 'won't have anckle problems'
9. Yoshi ends up having anckle problems anyway and has ibuprofen
10. Yoshi gets Mum to read a book to "us" (I'm usualy exhausted by this point which no one really realised, so I've missed half of what was being read, really.)
11. Yoshi pesters Mum for a second chapter to be read to "us" (by this stage, I'm ready to thow pillows at them both, mainly Yoshi.)
12. Finally try and fall aasleep while Yoshi moans about his anckles anyway and Mum starts to snore slightly
13. Go back to beginnign of the list for the next day

That sums up the 26th, 27th and 30th. There were a few differences on the 28th, 29th and 31st though. All the same until step seven. On the 28th was my Gandparent's 50th wedding anniversary sinner. It was pretty good, although I despise Chinese food. I made an effot though to eat something and I think I set a self record for digesting chinese food! But since I don't live here in Canada, I didn't have much of a clue what even hald the family members 9that I barely even knew) were talking about... Now that I think about it, it's strange that I have pretty much nothign in common with the other side of my Family... and the other half is here in Canada on teh otehr side of the world... Doesn't help my case at 'family dinners' ...I often feel like I'm in a room with a ton of strangers... Which is often really, the case...

Moving on as I really don't want to rant... On the 29th, Thursday, we went to meet up with an old school friend of my Mum's. He and his wife have one daughter who's a bit younger than I am, and they also have an Arf dog. (Rescued Dogs often seem to be rather friendly I've noticed. ^_^) My Mum's friend's daughter (Not sure what she'd like to be called online. [insert innocent whistling here] :p) told me about a great prank she and a couple friends pulled on a new kid at her school once. (That new kid tried to pull it on the next new kid after him... and failed epicly. I won't attempt to re-tell the story, because she does it so much better, and I'd totally kill it. Heh.) We hopped on youtube and swapped favourite funny videos. Darth Vader the Musical was heard by the parents downstairs three times. (Mum's Friend's Daughter (:p) sings in a chior, and I know the song really well, so what better pair is there to sing a Phantom-of-the-Opera/Star-Wars ripoff song than us? :p I did Vader, and she did Luke. >.<>.<>.< And on Dial-Up, it'd take to long to find and downlaod the drivers to make it worth doing. Oh well, my Mum, Auntie and Uncle are talking my Grandparents into gettign a Mac, so that's good.)

But yeah, finally enough news to make it worth my while posting. Hopefully I didn't bore you with any of my complaining too much. Part of me really does want to get home where I actually KNOW what's going on instead of finding out a few mere seconds before whatever happens...
Well, until next time- whenever that may be, this is icey disappearing through the screen layer.

1 comment:

  1. (Gandparent's) Grandparents'... sorry just jumped out at me. Almost finished Allegiance(finally)and really want a update with Thaihaelon Pre please... Cake or death lego one is really funny on youtube

    ReplyDelete