Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

SURPRSISE!

My Room, New Zealand. 8:24 PM, 13th of September, 2010.

I'm not gone yet- and neither is this blog! I figured instead of creating a new blog for my trip to the South Island, I'd just keep posting here. ;) Yes, you heard right. I'm back home for two weeks, and then Dad's dragging me down South for my brother's speed skating competitions. At least Mum and Dad agree with me I get the area on top of the camper van. ^_^ So yep, I'm flying on Thursday, the 16th. Mum and I are coming back on the 28th, whereas Yoshi and Dad are going over to Australia for the competitions over there. The competitions here in NZ are only a couple days I think, but Dad's arranged for us to travel around the south island for a bit over a week. If you've seen the Narnia movies, or Lord of the Rings, a large amount of that was the south island of New Zealand.

But yeah- just a quick update for now to let y'all know what's going on. That I'm still here and all...
But until next time, this is Icey, disappearing through the screen layer. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment